GSA 8(A) STARS OVERVIEW:
GSA Contract Number GS-06F-0270Z
This contract is the new 8(A) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services (STARS) Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) and is a small business set-aside contract for technology solutions. 8(A) STARS is a multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract vehicle and contains the following features:
- 3-year base period with two, two-year option periods.
- KTC was awarded Six distinct Functional Areas (FA) designated by the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) (see IT Services below).
- 8(A) credit can be transferred back to client agency via Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS).
- Limited grounds for protest.
- Order placement: GSA FTS Client Support Centers or Delegation of Authority from Procuring Contracting Officer.
- Geographic coverage: Continental United States , some Worldwide
- Streamlines acquisition process
- Rates have been negotiated and approved as best price
- Able to use Government Credit Cards
- No Maximum Order Limitations (MOLs)
- Quick turnaround time
STARS Functional Areas
- FA1 NAICS 541511 Customer Computer Programming Services
- FA2 NAICS 541512 Computer Systems Design Services
- FA3 NAICS 541513 Computer Facilities Management Services
- FA4 NAICS 518210 Data Processing, Hosting, Related Services
- FA5 NAICS 541519 Other Computer Related Services
- FA7 NAICS 519190 All Other Information Services
Point of Contact
Kevin Terrell, STARS Marketing Manager